Sunday 14. 4. 2024
Start of the main race at 11am
4/18/2023 – Press release – Tenth CRAFT Brno Half Marathon 2023
4/18/2023 – Official results are already published on our website – https://www.behejbrno.com/vysledky/
4/18/2023 – We added a gallery of photos by Jaroslav Svoboda. https://www.behejbrno.com/galerie/
4/17/2023 – Photogallery on our website by Ondřej Lokos is on this link: https://www.behejbrno.com/galerie/
4/16/2023 – We would like to thank all participants for a beautiful running day. Unofficial results can be found at this link: https://championchip.cz/new/livetime24/clasic/2023041611. Soon we will add the first set of photos from the race.
CRAFT Brno Half Marathon | Ten | five
Velodrome Brno Sunday 16/4/2023
Start of the main race 11:00 (Start of children’s races at 10:00)
This year’s 10th CRAFT Brno Half Marathon will again be broadcast live via the TV COM – https://tinyurl.com/2jlvsfjt server.
Pick-up of numbers:
Friday, April 14, 2023 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. in the Running Special at Gorkého 40, 602 00 Brno
Saturday, April 15, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the Running Special at Gorkého 40, 602 00 Brno
Sunday, April 16, 2023 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the start and finish point – velodrome Křížkovského 416/22, 603 00 Brno
Program of the race day at the velodrome:
08:00 – 10:30 Registration and issuance of numbers on the spot (end 9:30 for children’s runs)
10:00 Joint start of children’s and junior races at the velodrome (2 or 4 rounds)
10.30 Announcement of children’s runs
10.30 Composition of competitors of the main race to the start
11.00 Common start of half marathon, tens, fives and relays
11.18 Expected finish of the winner of the five
11.35 Expected finish of the winner of the ten
12.15 Expected finish of the winner of the half marathon
13.30 Expected announcement of results, decorating the winners of each category
- The route of the race is more rounds – half marathon four wheels, ten two wheels, five one lap In each circuit there is a refreshment station – water, ion drink, bananas
- After finishing at the finish, each participant (including children) will receive an original commemorative medal and refreshments (water, cider, ion drink, cake, banana, apple).
- The starting number is not returned! Please pay close attention to the weather forecast and adjust your drinking regime and clothing accordingly. It should be cloudy and running pleasant 10-12 degrees.
- Read the rules and propositions in detail.
- You have a measuring chip on your starting number. Do not fold it or squeeze it. At the front, you also have the contact details of our rescuers. In case of any medical indisposition of you or your fellow runners, call.
- List of participants can be found HERE – https://tinyurl.com/23rgcqeg. For parking, use the parking house in close proximity to the velodrome or the parking lot on Křížkovského and Bauerova streets. Do not park on the road around the velodrome – you will run on it!!!
- Changing the order of sections or changing the names of runners is your decision and you do not have to notify us. Important is the order of starting numbers – sections. The corridor for the handover of sections will be marked.
- Please do not move with your starting number near the target measuring gate. The chip may be read randomly. Thanks.
When picking up starting numbers in our ACSPORT. CZ Running Special you can buy sports equipment at bargain prices.
4/15/2023 – All information about the race is on this page. Just click on the bookmark above this text. All entrants by Friday received an e-mail with this text. Please read this information carefully. Now we are going to go to the track. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!!!
4/13/2023 – On Friday you will be able to pick up your starting number. We recommend everyone to choose this or Saturday date. Avoid pre-start stress. You do not need a power of attorney to pick up numbers for your partners or friends. It is enough to know the exact name.
4/10/2023 – We wish everyone a beautiful and peaceful Easter Monday. On Tuesday we will send out important information before the start of the race. Check also spam or bulk where this mail could fit. We will also publish the information on the website and on our Facebook page.
09/04/2023 – What can you find on the starting number?
07/04/2023 – We are preparing the race also on festive days. There is no time to waste! We are preparing graphics of starting numbers, preparing material for the race and also the last check of the location of the organizers and securing the track. All so that you feel safe next Sunday and enjoy the race!
4/03/2023 – Live broadcast from the race can be found on the TVCom.cz server at the following address: https://tinyurl.com/2jlvsfjt
3/29/2023 – In the week before the race, we will send important pre-start information by e-mail. Please set our domain to trusted or check the spam and bulk folders. We will also publish information here on the website and on our facebook.
3/28/2023 – There are already more than 500 entries, including relay runs. Thank you and we take it as a commitment to prepare the race as best as possible!
3/20/2023 – Frequently asked questions:
What if I can’t take part in the race? Will you refund my entry fee?
The paid entry fee is non-refundable according to the propositions.
Is it possible to transfer the entry fee to another competitor?
Yes, the entry fee can be transferred once to another name. You must do so by 10/04/2023. The procedure is described below on this page
I have another question.
Write to us at info(@)behejbrno.com.
3/20/2023 – You have surely noticed that the construction of the multipurpose hall continues. Thanks to the understanding of Firesta, IMOS and also BVV, we obtained permission to run along the road to Hall Z. On the date of the race, however, a larger part of Bauerova Street will be under construction. The alternative part of the route through the exhibition centre will certainly not be boring for you. You can also look forward to places that you do not have a chance to explore during normal operation.
Do you like to run for fun? Are you actively racing? Do you want to try running a half marathon track?
Then you are in the right place! You will test your performance on a precisely measured track.
Prizes and rewards for the winners of the half marathon
The first three places in each category will receive a trophy and small prizes.
In addition, the first three competitors in the men’s and women’s categories in overall ranking win a financial reward.
1st place 1,000 CZK
2nd place 500 CZK
3rd place 300 CZK
Categories – individuals
MA (Men A) 18 – 39 years
WA (women A) 18 – 34 years
MB (men B) 40 – 49 years
ŽB (women B) 35 – 44 years
MC (men C) 50 – 59 years
ŽC (women C) 45 – 54 years
MD (men D) 60 – and older
ŽD (women D) 55 – and older
Are you a competitive athlete? Do you like to run for fun? Do you want to try running a ten-kilometer distance?
Then you are at the right place! Two laps together with half marathoners will be a good comparison of your performance. And next time, maybe you will take part in a half marathon.
Prizes for the winners
The first three places in the overall ranking, regardless of category, will receive a trophy and small prizes.
Are you a beginner? Did you start running for fun? Do you want to try running a five-kilometer distance?
Then you are in the right placce! One lap together with half marathoners will be a good comparison of your performance. And next time, maybe, you will take part in a 10k or a half marathon.
Prizes for winners
- The first three places in the overall ranking, regardless of category, will receive a throphy and small prizes.
- Two, three or four-member relays regardless of category. Student relays can be composed without exception only of students. Relays are registered by April 10, 2023 in a separate form. The determination of the order of runners on individual sections is at the discretion of the captain and will not be monitored by the organizer. For the handover, the runners will run together over the finish line – the handover with the takeover. The classification of relays is given according to the order in the finish. The length of the individual sections is the same. Luggage storage is at the start point of the Velodrome.
- Open run for children and juniors. Two laps for the age category 11–14 years, one lap is prepared for 6–10 years. Under the age of 6, children can only participate in the Mini 10k with an adult escort.
- Boys, 14-15 years old (2 laps)
- Boys, 11-13 years old (2 laps)
- Boys, 6-10 years old (1 lap)
- Girls, 14-15 years (2 laps)
- Girls, 11-13 years (2 laps)
- Girls, 6-10 years old (1 lap)
- Children with parental accompaniment (common category girls, boys), 0 – 5 years (1 lap)
What awaits you?
Race route and altitude profile
Entry fee until 31 December 2023 – CZK 800.00
Entry fee until 31 March 2024 – CZK 900
Entry fee until 09. April 2024 – CZK 1000
Entry fee later and at the registration desk at 14 April 2023 – CZK 1 200.00
Entry fee until 31 December 2023 – CZK 700
Entry fee until 31 March 2024 – CZK 800
Entry fee until 09. April 2024 – CZK 900
Entry fee later and at the registration desk at 14 April 2023 – CZK 1 000.00
Entry fee until 31 December 2023 – CZK 600.00
Entry fee until 31 March 2024 – CZK 700
Entry fee until 09. April 2024 – CZK 800
Entry fee later and at the registration desk at 14 April 2023 – CZK 900.00
entry fee until April 12, 2024 – CZK 2,900.00
Registration on site is not possible.
CZK 200 for all children. Accompanying parent does not pay an entry fee.
The entry fee includes complete provision of the track, timekeeping, refreshments on the track and at the finish. Furthermore, changing rooms, toilets and other services not specified here by the organizer, which will be spent on the proper preparation and running of the race.
- Only registered competitors who presented themselves and paid the entry fee in the prescribed amount can participate in the race.
- Each competitor must have a visible start number on his chest (not on his back) and also the chip must be placed according to the organizer’s instructions throughout the race
- The time limit is 3 hours from the start – the official end of the race is at 14:00 CEST
- The time is measured from the starting shot to passing the finish line. This time decides the final ranking. In addition, everyone receives their so-called chip time (net time of the start and finish)
- All competitors are forbidden to use any means of transport during the race
- All competitors are forbidden to use headphones, music players and similar devices during the race, which affect the perception of the organizers‘ instructions. Violation of this rule may result in disqualification
- It is forbidden to run outside the marked track. Violation of this rule is grounds for disqualification
- The race takes place in any weather. The race director has the right to cancel or interrupt the race in serious circumstances, taking into account the health of the competitors
- All participants are responsible for their physical condition
- All participants are fully responsible for their own safety and start at their own risk
- All competitors are obliged to respect the regulations and instructions of the organizers
- The organizer is not responsible for any damage to health or property caused by participation in the race
- The organizer reserves the right to interrupt or terminate the registration without prior notice
- Registration is valid only after crediting the amount to the organizer’s account. If the amount is not credited to the organizer’s account within 3 days of registration, it will be canceled
- Decisive for the amount of the entry fee is the day of registration
- The registration fee (entry fee) is non-refundable in full
- Upon personal registration, the entry fee must be paid in cash and in full
- The organizer reserves the right to waive the entry fee in selected cases
- 10:00 Joint start of children’s and junior races on the Velodrome track
- 10.30 Award ceremony for children’s races
- 10.30 Preparation for the start of the main race
- 11.00 Joint start of the half marathon, 10k, 5k and relays
- 11.20 Expected finish of the 5k winner
- 11.35 Expected finish of the 10k winner
- 12.15 Expected finish of the half marathon winner
- 13.30 Announcement of results, awarding the winners of individual categories
It is possible through the registration form. Payment of the entry fee must be made under the sent variable symbol (assigned ID) and specific symbol 1324 to the account of the organizer No. 7456266001/5500, Raiffeisenbank a.s., no later than 3 days after registration, otherwise it will be canceled.
For payments from abroad: IBAN CZ4655000000007456266001, SWIFT code: RZBCCZPP. SHA (shared) payment method. Account owner: MARATON Brno, Gorazdova 91/2, Brno. The last day for registration and payment by bank transfer is April 10, 2024. Until April 12, 2024, electronic registration will be open with payment only in cash directly at the place of issue of starting bags. Each participant is obliged to enter a valid e-mail to which he will be sent payment instructions. After completing the registration, we recommend checking your details in the list of registered and resolving any complaints immediately via the e-mail address info (@) BehejBrno.com.
Registration of individuals is also possible on April 14, 2023 at the place of issue of starting bags. Payment must be made in cash on the spot in the prescribed amount. Registration of relays and teams on site is no longer possible. The entry fee is non-refundable, the organizer allows only the rewriting of registration for another participant, but no later than April 8, 2024. Rewriting is possible only once.
Mass registrations of companies, clubs, etc. are possible through this form. Once completed, send it to our email address info (@) behejbrno.com together with your billing information.
Limited series of participant t-shirts
Take your marathon experience with you in the form of a limited series of participant T-shirts. You can order a women’s or men’s cut for 690 CZK / 28 EUR. Order together with registration for the race or in our e-shop ACSPORT.CZ. Valid only for paid registrations until March 15, 2024.
CRAFT Brněnský půlmaraton | Brněnská desítka
Závod se koná pod záštitou primátorky statutárního města Brna JUDr. Markéty Vaňkové.
Poháry a medaile navrhl a vyrobil atelier ORIGINAL JEŽEK, výrobce a dodavatel turistických píšťalek a keramických suvenýrů, sportovních a trofejních medailí a pohárů.