Sunday 17. 4. 2022
Start of the main race at 11am
Starting numbers (a friend can also pick it up for you) will be issued:
on Saturday, April 16, from 13:00 to 18:00 in the Běžecké speciálka on Gorkého 40 Street, 602 00 Brno
on Sunday, April 17 from 8:00 to 10:30 a.m. at the start and finish point – velodrome Křížkovského 416/22, 603 00 Brno.
We thank the Fruit Cooperative – Sady Starý Lískovec for its support. Delicious apples from their production can be tasted on Sunday. We also recommend their musts – excellent unpasteurized, freshly bottled. You can buy directly in the shop at Martin Ševčík 639/46, Brno 625 00. You can also use delivery and buy apples in standard and organic quality.
CRAFT Brno Half Marathon|Ten|Five
Start of the main race 11:00
The start and finish of the race is at the Brno Velodrome
This year’s 9th CRAFT Brno Half Marathon will again be broadcast live via the SERVER TV COM – https://1url.cz/fK7R2.
To pick up numbers:
on Saturday, April 16 from 13:00 to 18:00 in the Běžecká speciálka Shop at Gorkého Street 40
on Sunday, April 17 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the start and finish point – velodrome
Program of the race day at the velodrome:
08:00 Opening of registration and issue of numbers on the spot (end 10:30 for the main race)
10:00 Joint start of children’s and junior races on track 2 and 4 laps at the velodrome
10.30 Announcement of children’s runs
10.30 Sorting of main race competitors at the start
11.00 Joint start of the half marathon, ten, five and relays
11.20 Expected finish of the winner of the five
11.35 Expected finish of the winner ten
12.15 Expected finish of the half marathon winner
13.30 Expected announcement of results, decoration of the winners of individual categories
- The route of the race is multi-round – half marathon four rounds, ten two rounds, five one round
- In each circuit there is a refreshment station – water, ionic drink, bananas
- After finishing at the finish, each participant (including children) will receive a commemorative medal and refreshments (water, ionic drink, cake, banana, apple)
- Please pay close attention to the weather forecast and adjust your drinking regime and clothing accordingly. It should be cloudy and running pleasant 10 – 12 degrees.
- Read the rules and propositions in detail.
- List of participants can be found HERE – https://1url.cz/NK7RG. Relays HERE – https://1url.cz/SK7RF.
- For parking, use the parking house in close proximity to the velodrome or the parking lot on Křížkovského and Bauerova streets. Do not park on the road around the velodrome – you will run along it!!!
- In the starting bag you will find, among other things, a disposable pressed towel that you can use instead of a sponge. You soak it in water and it develops into its full size. Hygienic and ecological solution for your comfort.
When picking up the starting numbers in our ACSPORT.CZ Běžecká speciálka you can buy sports equipment at bargain prices.
4/11/2022. We have published pre-launch information on our website (see above). They will come to you by e-mail on Tuesday.
4/5/2022 – You can watch the live broadcast of the race at this link https://www.tvcom.cz/Zapas/Sport-Atletika/Soutez-Craft-brnensky-pulmaraton/Sezona-2021-2022/208711-Craft-brnensky-pulmaraton-2022.htm.
4/4/2022 – Less than two weeks left until the start of the race. Preparations are going according to the plan, the weather is slowly improving and together with you we are looking forward to the race after a year’s pause. To check your registration, use this link: https://championchip.cz/RegSystem/data/PulmarBrno2021.
3/23/2022 – Please check your mailbox and spam or bulk folder and set the email@example.com address (or the entire domain) among the safe senders of e-mails. You will receive current and pre-start information about our events. Also follow our website and facebook.
3/22/2022 – For all those who for any reason cannot participate in this year’s half marathon, we have prepared an offer for a free transfer of the entry fee to one of our other races. You can sign up for SUNRISE Marathon or Brno 25. Check your email inbox. The sender of the instruction mail is from the domain championchip.cz. Check if you have this mail in spam or bulk.
Preparations for this year’s CRAFT Brno Half Marathon are in full swing. Thanks to the restrictive measures of the Government of the Czech Republic, many of you are not sure whether you have paid the starting fee, are registered, or when the race will take place. To check your registration, use this link: https://championchip.cz/RegSystem/data/PulmarBrno2021. Within a short time, you will receive an email from the registrar Championchip.cz with a link to confirm your participation. Please give us feedback, you will help us a lot with the preparation of the race background. Some emails from us end up in spam, so please include our domain BehejBrno.com among safe senders. This will provide you with up-to-date pre-launch information.
We have added a 5 km distance! For all of you who want to enjoy the atmosphere of a big race.
Do you like to run for fun? Are you actively racing? Do you want to try running a half marathon track?
Then you are in the right place! You will test your performance on a precisely measured track.
Prizes and rewards for the winners of the half marathon
The first three places in each category will receive a trophy and small prizes.
In addition, the first three competitors in the men’s and women’s categories in overall ranking win a financial reward.
1st place 1,000 CZK
2nd place 500 CZK
3rd place 300 CZK
Categories – individuals
JAM (juniors A) 15 – 17 years
JAŽ (juniors A) 15 – 17 years
MA (Men A) 18 – 39 years
WA (women A) 18 – 34 years
MB (men B) 40 – 49 years
ŽB (women B) 35 – 44 years
MC (men C) 50 – 59 years
ŽC (women C) 45 – 54 years
MD (men D) 60 – and older
ŽD (women D) 55 – and older
Are you a competitive athlete? Do you like to run for fun? Do you want to try running a ten-kilometer distance?
Then you are at the right place! Two laps together with half marathoners will be a good comparison of your performance. And next time, maybe you will take part in a half marathon.
Prizes for the winners
The first three places in the overall ranking, regardless of category, will receive a trophy and small prizes.
Are you a beginner? Did you start running for fun? Do you want to try running a five-kilometer distance?
Then you are in the right placce! One lap together with half marathoners will be a good comparison of your performance. And next time, maybe, you will take part in a 10k or a half marathon.
Prizes for winners
- The first three places in the overall ranking, regardless of category, will receive a throphy and small prizes.
- Two, three or four-member relays regardless of category. Student relays can be composed without exception only of students. Relays are registered by April 10, 2022 in a separate form. The determination of the order of runners on individual sections is at the discretion of the captain and will not be monitored by the organizer. For the handover, the runners will run together over the finish line – the handover with the takeover. The classification of relays is given according to the order in the finish. The length of the individual sections is the same. Luggage storage is at the start point of the Velodrome.
- Teams are made up of already registered competitors who have paid the entry fee individually. Each member of the team must complete the entire track. The results of the best three runners of the team in the finish are included in the ranking. The number of team members is not limited, but must have at least 3 members, regardless of category.
- Registration and editing of teams ends on April 10, 2022.
- Open run for children and juniors. Two laps for the age category 11–14 years, one lap is prepared for 6–10 years. Under the age of 6, children can only participate in the Mini 10k with an adult escort.
- Boys, 14-15 years old (2 laps)
- Boys, 11-13 years old (2 laps)
- Boys, 6-10 years old (1 lap)
- Girls, 14-15 years (2 laps)
- Girls, 11-13 years (2 laps)
- Girls, 6-10 years old (1 lap)
- Children with parental accompaniment (common category girls, boys), 0 – 5 years (1 lap)
What awaits you?
Race route and altitude profile
Entry fee until 15 April 2022 – CZK 700.00
Entry fee at the registration desk at 17 April 2022 – CZK 750.00
Entry fee until 15 April 2022 – CZK 650.00
Entry fee at the registration desk at 17 April 2022 – CZK 700.00
Entry fee until 15 April 2022 – CZK 600.00
Entry fee at the registration desk from 17 April 2022 – CZK 650.00
entry fee until April 16, 2021 – CZK 2,000.00
Registration on site is not possible.
CZK 200 for all children. Accompanying parent does not pay an entry fee.
The entry fee includes complete provision of the track, timekeeping, SMS with time after the race, refreshments on the track and at the finish. Furthermore, changing rooms, toilets and other services not specified here by the organizer, which will be spent on the proper preparation and running of the race.
- Only registered competitors who presented themselves and paid the entry fee in the prescribed amount can participate in the race.
- Each competitor must have a visible start number on his chest (not on his back) and also the chip must be placed according to the organizer’s instructions throughout the race
- The time limit is 6 hours from the start – the official end of the race is at 10:48 CEST
- The time is measured from the starting shot to passing the finish line. This time decides the final ranking. In addition, everyone receives their so-called chip time (net time of the start and finish)
- All competitors are forbidden to use any means of transport during the race
- All competitors are forbidden to use headphones, music players and similar devices during the race, which affect the perception of the organizers’ instructions. Violation of this rule may result in disqualification
- It is forbidden to run outside the marked track. Violation of this rule is grounds for disqualification
- The race takes place in any weather. The race director has the right to cancel or interrupt the race in serious circumstances, taking into account the health of the competitors
- All participants are responsible for their physical condition
- All participants are fully responsible for their own safety and start at their own risk
- All competitors are obliged to respect the regulations and instructions of the organizers
- The organizer is not responsible for any damage to health or property caused by participation in the race
- The organizer reserves the right to interrupt or terminate the registration without prior notice
- Registration is valid only after crediting the amount to the organizer’s account. If the amount is not credited to the organizer’s account within 3 days of registration, it will be canceled
- Decisive for the amount of the entry fee is the day of registration
- The registration fee (entry fee) is non-refundable in full
- Upon personal registration, the entry fee must be paid in cash and in full
- The organizer reserves the right to waive the entry fee in selected cases
- 10:00 Joint start of children’s and junior races on the Velodrome track
- 10.30 Award ceremony for children’s races
- 10.30 Preparation for the start of the main race
- 11.00 Joint start of the half marathon, 10k, 5k and relays
- 11.20 Expected finish of the 5k winner
- 11.35 Expected finish of the 10k winner
- 12.15 Expected finish of the half marathon winner
- 13.30 Announcement of results, awarding the winners of individual categories
It is possible through the registration form. Payment of the entry fee must be made under the sent variable symbol (assigned ID) and specific symbol 1218 to the account of the organizer No. 7456266001/5500, Raiffeisenbank a.s., no later than 3 days after registration, otherwise it will be canceled.
For payments from abroad: IBAN CZ4655000000007456266001, SWIFT code: RZBCCZPP. SHA (shared) payment method. Account owner: MARATON Brno, Gorazdova 91/2, Brno. The last day for registration and payment by bank transfer is April 15, 2022. Until December, 2021, electronic registration will be open with payment only in cash directly at the place of issue of starting bags. Each participant is obliged to enter a valid e-mail to which he will be sent payment instructions. After completing the registration, we recommend checking your details in the list of registered and resolving any complaints immediately via the e-mail address info (@) BehejBrno.com.
Registration of individuals is also possible on 17 April 2022 at the place of issue of starting bags. Payment must be made in cash on the spot in the prescribed amount. Registration of relays and teams on site is no longer possible. The entry fee is non-refundable, the organizer allows only the rewriting of registration for another participant, but no later than April 10, 2022. Rewriting is possible only once.
Mass registrations of companies, clubs, etc. are possible through this form. Once completed, send it to our email address info (@) behejbrno.com together with your billing information.
Limited series of participant t-shirts
Take your marathon experience with you in the form of a limited series of participant T-shirts. You can order a women’s or men’s cut for 590 CZK / 18 EUR. Order together with registration for the race or in our e-shop ACSPORT.CZ. Valid only for paid registrations until 31 May 2021.registrace do 31. 7. 2020.
CRAFT Brněnský půlmaraton | Brněnská desítka
Závod se koná pod záštitou primátorky statutárního města Brna JUDr. Markéty Vaňkové.
Poháry a medaile navrhl a vyrobil atelier ORIGINAL JEŽEK, výrobce a dodavatel turistických píšťalek a keramických suvenýrů, sportovních a trofejních medailí a pohárů.